a deuces wife

This is a blog about my life as a soldiers wife.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Double yucky day

Today is grey and rainy and I don't know exactly where my husband is. Some of my guys have made it home so I know it is almost time for his flight but I haven't received word in 5 days. Even one of my bother-in-laws is coming in tomorrow. I still haven't even gotten my phone call to say what day he will be in. I am trying to be calm but this waiting for him is killing me. There are only 4 people in our entire cul-d-sac whose hubby's aren't home yet. There are 24 houses in our area and only 4 guys are not here thats not cool. The way it looks Morgana's hubby will be the last in the area to come in. I just wish they would all come home now.

On to other things. We found the Siamese mix cat I found and brought in a new home because certain people who I won't name didn't do right by their animal. Also the slut of my neighborhood is really shit kicking. She is now telling teenagers in the neighborhood that I am a drunk and a prescription druggy. You know it is pretty sad that I haven't said anything about this person to anyone who has come back and I am not talking to the teenagers about her. Is she that desperate to make me into the bitch she already is so no one will like me? As I told the spouse who was told I was a drunk I am a very visible person I must be damn good at hiding my drunkenness and stonedness because as far as I know no one else has said anything about it. I know I act weird sometimes that is just who I am and my true personality is starting to reappear after a long absence. I really don't care what she has to say about me but if she continues I will go after her for defimation of character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home