a deuces wife

This is a blog about my life as a soldiers wife.

Friday, September 22, 2006

I AM PISSED

Right now I am a pissed army spouse. My husband was supposed to be home around the eighth of Sept. he was bumped from that flight witch I took in stride. Now I was sent an email from my frg stating that the majority were supposed to be in by the 21st of Sept. Now here is my problem I talked to my husband on the 20th and he was still setting in Iraq. My husband talked to me on the 14th and told me he would be on a flight in 24 hours to Kuwait. I went 4 days thinking he was in Kuwait waiting for him to be on the flight home. When he imed me on Wed. he said that he had made it all the way to customs and were turned away. I contacted my frg to find out what was going on with him. I received an e-mail back stating that I shouldn't put any stock in rumors. Here is my question if not only my husband, who this happened to, but another deuce from another battalion told me the same facts. Is it still considered a rumor? No one will answer my question and I have yet to receive any info concerning my husband from the rear D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home