a deuces wife

This is a blog about my life as a soldiers wife.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Long time no type

Well it has been a long time sense I checked in. So here is how it goes right now. We (the kids and I) are happy to have my hubby home. We have changed addys on Fort Campbell as my old house is set to be demolished for new housing. We just got word a week ago that we have orders to report to Fort Lewis in early Feb. I am not to happy with just having moved and having to move again. My best friend Morganna left for Oregon last week. I miss her terribly. We are getting ready to leave for Ohio for a week tomorrow. Yeehaw. The kids' great grandparents have been pushing the guilt button like mad the last 2 weeks. My sister decided to get in on the button pushing the other day. Man did that make me happy, NOT. Well that about covers everything I think so happy holidays and I will be in soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home