a deuces wife

This is a blog about my life as a soldiers wife.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things have changed!!

If there are any people who still read the blog that I started while my husband was deployed to Iraq for the second time, this is a post to let y'all know that alot has changed. I am no longer a military wife. The kids and I have returned to Ohio to heal near our family. We had an interesting run in Fort Lewis, the area was beautiful, but it came to an abrupt end in May 2009. I walked in on a compromising situation between my husband and my 12 yo daughter. When faced with what I saw I took the only available route to fix our lives. My husband went through a court marshal that I had to testify at along with my twin children. My daughter faced down he abuser in front of alot of military men. My husband was convicted for his crimes against our family, he has been sentenced to Leavenworth prison for the next 6 years. To say I am angry is an understatement. It has been almost a year sense everything came out, but it is still hard some days. I have learned many things as a military spouse and for that I am will always be grateful. Life is what we make of it, so make the best of whats in front of you. I will try to write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home